to feel right at home
• Level Two Care - $400/month
This type of service would include catheter care, ostomy care, hospice care, total assistance in ADL’s and/or feeding, two hour incontinence check care for residents of assisted living and frequent assistance above and beyond the normal assisted living resident. Please see admin for details.
• Medication Administration - $60/month Assisted Living only
• Pendant - $75/month
Initial $75 charge for pendant device; followed by $75 monthly fee.
• Nurse Assessment - $200/one time charge
Includes nursing assessment upon move in and all initial paperwork completion.
• Transportation to Medical Appointment - Please see admin for details
Charge includes hourly rate for aide, transportation costs, including mileage. Pre-arrangements need to be made.
• Cable - $40/month Charter Basic
Upgrades to cable or telephone and internet services are available to resident. Must call and make arrangements with Charter.
• Respite Care - $200 initial nurse assess/$110 per night
• Beauty Shop - By appointment
Services Included in Price
Assisted Living Studio..................$3497
Assisted Living One Bedroom......$3921
Assisted Living and Memory Care Monthly Costs
• Assistance with medication administration and nurse on staff to address immediate questions or facilitate in needed care.
• Assistance with activities of daily living, such as showering, dressing, denture care/oral care, ambulatory or wheelchair assistance.
• Ordering needed supplies; such as diabetic or oxygen supplies.
• Meals prepared by experienced cook with BBQs in the courtyard; staff assistance to meals and events.
• Fresh water and snacks delivered to rooms twice daily and as needed or requested.
• Activities provided daily; some of which to include exercise, recreational therapy, arts and crafts, church services, games, themed dinners, etc.
• Van accessible for community outings and resident trips such as Dow Gardens, Loons Games, Frankenmuth at Christmas time, etc.
• In house medical provider to care for residents if needed or resident has choice to keep family provider.Type your paragraph here.
Services Available at Additional Cost